Cost of establishment of shade net structure was Rs 2,51,110 per unit (0.10 ha). 1001.50 in open and protected conditions, implying efficiency of the modern technology. Yield levels were 8.48 tonnes per hectare in open and 5.5 tonnes per unit under protected conditions. Further, cost of production per quintal worked out to Rs. 1147 and Rs. The cost of cultivation of capsicum under open and protected conditions were Rs. Capsicum (Capsicum annuum L) production is concentrated in northern districts of the State. Variable cost accounted for higher proportion in open cultivation, whereas it was the fixed cost had higher proportion in the protected cultivation. Returns obtained were Rs. 55,080/unit, respectively. The study was conducted to analyse the comparative economics of capsicum production under open and protected conditions. 1,84,955 per hectare... Among the variable costs, the costs on plant protection chemicals and labourers were the highest under both the methods. 97210/ha and Rs.
- Е. А. Злобина Трудовая книжка: новые правила ведения и хранения
- Росс Макдональд Спящая красавица. Смерть в бассейне
- Учебники Феникс Прописи для дошколят: животные
- Michael Connelly Nine Dragons - Carton of 10 Autographed Copies
- Шпаргалка для водителя 2014. Новые штрафы, изменения в ПДД и КОАП, полезная информация