The study revealed the need for an intervention strategy in order to expand opportunities for both teachers and trainers to develop the capacity to integrate ICT in their teaching. This includes, acquisition of a generator to supplement hydro-electric power and additional ICT facilities, formulation of a policy for access to the facilities to increase the opportunity for teachers to interact with, and therefore learn about ICT usage. Additionally, there is need to develop and implement a detailed ICT integration action plan that is aligned with the national ICT integration framework, detailing out essential learning activities and the professional and technical resources. Finally,formulate a set of ICT competency standards to describe the trainers and teachers expertise and encourage both the teachers and trainers to take the initiative to acquire a personal laptop and modem and purpose to improve on ICT integration skills, by taking advantage of the many training opportunities for...
- Горбов А.М. Справочник слесаря
- Вильшанская А. Рисуем по клеточкам Осень
- P Sahlins Forest Rites – The War of the Demoiselles in Nineteenth–Century France
- Фольке Г., Диббен К., Бейтер Л., Уэст К., Уэст Дж., Ламберт Н. Отчего и почему? Занимательная энциклопедия
- Книги Издательство Махаон Муми-тролли считают звёзды