In an even-handed and easy-to-read narrative, this title--illustrated with eighty black-and-white drawings--also explains the early origins of Christianity and how it became a major religion. Instead, it presents young readers with a biography that covers what is known historically about Jesus and places in his life in the context of his world when Jerusalem was part of the Roman Empire. This fascinating addition to our best-selling Who Was...? series does not settle questions of theology.
- Johann Christoph Freytag Query Processing for Advanced Database Systems
- ХизерАш Амара Танцующая с Луной. Стань богиней-воином, которой ты рождена быть!
- Plutarch Moralia – On the Malice of Herodotus L426 V11 (Trans. Pearson)(Greek)
- Pk Manning Symbolic Communication – Signifying Calls & the Police Response
- Hayley Long Lottie Biggs is (Not) Mad