The species are discussed, and from the thousand-odd listed cultivars of both tree and herbaceous peonies, Rogers singles out the truly superior for recommendation, along with some introductions that show great promise. Enthusiastic amateurs and professionals alike will be thrilled with the complete and detailed information supplied in Peonies — an important book for any gardeners library. Captured within these pages are not only the flavor, charm, and history of the peony and its hybridizers but also expert information about the genus Paeonia and its many cultivars. Al Rogers has been growing peonies since childhood, and this book represents more than 60 years experience. Peonies are treasured by gardeners for their longevity, lush foliage, rich fragrance, and landscape uses.
- Агафья Звонарева Правила поведения в церкви
- Мозаика-синтез Комплект книг Школа семи гномов до 1 года
- Лопатина А., Скребцова М. О семье и родном доме. Стихи, раскраски и творческие задания по пословицам
- Yahya Mahmoodkhani and Mary A. Wells Material Flow and Microstructural Evolution During the Extrusion
- Ольга Бессонова Жилищный раздаток и модернизация России